2019-2020 Camp Dates
Christmas Camp: December 20-23
New Year’s Camp: December 27 - January 2
Junior Staff Camp: March TBD Spring Break Camp: April 13-17 (2nd-8th graders) Under the Tent Camp: May 2-3 (newborn-17 years) Family Camp: May 29-31 Junior High 1: June 8-17 (rising 7th-10th graders) Gravatt Explorers 1: June 8-18 (rising 10th-12th graders) Elementary 1: June 19-25 (rising 1st-6th graders) Elementary 2: June 27-July 3 (rising 1st-6th graders) Camp AIR: June 27-July 3 (rising 5th-6th grade graders) LIT 1: June 19-July 3 (rising 10th-11th graders) Reach Out Camp: July 6-9 (rising 2nd-8th graders) Junior High 2: July 11-20 (rising 7th-10th graders) Gravatt Explorers 2: July 11-21 (rising 10th-12th graders) Elementary 3: July 22-28 (rising 1st-6th graders) Elementary 4: July 30-August 5 (rising 1st-6th graders) LIT 2: July 22-August 5 (rising 10th-12th graders) All Ages: August 7-13 (rising 1st-10th graders) LIT All Ages (all fun, no work): August 7-13 (rising 10th-12th graders) Gravatt Explorers 3: Oct. TBD (10th-12th graders) Christmas Camp: Dec. TBD (1st-5th graders) New Year’s Camp: Dec. 27-Jan. 2 (6th-11th graders)
2019 Season Pass pricing is listed below!
2020 Camp Rates
Realizing that families have different abilities to pay, Camp Gravatt has instituted a voluntary three-tier fee program. You may choose the tier that is most suitable for your family. It is really an honor system; you tell us what is affordable for your family. All campers receive the same Gravatt experience no matter what they pay. For those families who can not afford Tier 1 additional financial assistance is available to ensure that all children have this wonderful opportunity to attend camp. In addition, some families use this system to give themselves a multi-child discount.
• Tier I - Partially Subsidized. This is our historically SUBSIDIZED rate and does not reflect the true cost of operating summer camp programs. This is the rate you have always paid. This reduced rate is made possible through the mission funding dollars we receive from individual donors and churches who value the impact that the summer camp experience at Camp Gravatt has on children, youth, individuals, and families. This rate makes the camp experience available to more families.
Tier II - Direct Cost. This represents the DIRECT cost of camp. Direct costs include program costs, food, summer staff, and camp administration cost.
Tier III - True Cost. This rate more closely accounts for the TRUE costs of camp. True costs include all direct costs plus deferred maintenance, insurance, utilities, etc. Choosing Tier III gives you an opportunity to help us do more with the donor funding we receive. You help us stretch our limited scholarship funds further so more children can experience the power of camp. You help Gravatt make needed upgrades and continue to grow in the future.
Our Goals with Tiered Pricing:
• To provide high quality, safe, fun, and inclusive activities for all God’s children in the midst of God's creation.
• To build a diverse Christ-centered community where every person is valued.
• To provide an opportunity for partnership with those who value the impact of Camp Gravatt's ministry.
• To preserve Camp Gravatt for generations to come.
We are grateful to our donors for investing in our campers and making it possible for us to offer a subsidized rate as well as scholarships. Again this program is voluntary and in no way influences the experience children receive, yet it offers the opportunity for families to take an active role in supporting the true cost of their child’s camp experience.