1) What drew you to Gravatt originally, and what’s kept you here since then?
I began coming to summer camp at Gravatt in 1990, when I was 7. I fell in love with the beauty of the natural setting and was drawn toward the focus on individuality and personal development that Gravatt promotes.
2) What are 3 words you would use to describe Gravatt?
3) If you had to eat one Gravatt meal everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pat’s homemade meatballs with fresh vegetables from the Gravatt garden
4) If you were a Gravatt animal, what would you be and why?
Certainly a goat. There is food provided, plenty of people to pet me, and you get to play with your buddies all day.
5) What did you want to be growing up?
Something with animals - either a vet or zoologist.
6) What is one thing you can’t live without?
7) What is your proudest moment at Gravatt?
Becoming Executive Director was a dream come true, almost 15 years in the making.